Ingresar al foro general

Para los interesados en complementarias.

Para los interesados en complementarias.

de Roberto Castro -
Número de respuestas: 0
The effect can be dramatic. In one of his films, a young woman presented with complete paraplegia resulting from a spinal tap seven years previously. Electroneuromedular treatment resulted in her being able to walk away from her wheelchair and progress to a complete cure.

I found this case particularly interesting, as it seems unlikely that direct trauma from a spinal tap could damage the spinal cord to such an extent. Clearly some sort of reactive vasospasm must have been the mechanism of injury. If this was true, bringing back normal sympathetic tone might have been enough to restore circulation and "re-awaken" sleeping nerve cells.

I have seen significant improvement in brain function after traumatic brain injury and cerebro-vascular accidents with neural therapy (e.g. the "crown of thorns" procedure) and by cranial osteopathy. Japanese scalp acupuncture has a reputation for efficacy in this area as well. The rationale is that around every brain injury is a "penumbra" of brain tissue that is still alive and that can be re-awakened by improving cerebral circulation. Whether this is the mechanism or not, Dr. Font's electroneuromedular therapy stands in a class of its own in treatment of spinal injury.

Dr. Font told me that an inspiration for his work was Robert Becker, author of the classic book "Body Electric". Among Becker's many contributions to our knowledge of body electricity was the discovery that fracture non-union or delayed union could be cured by applying a specific electrical current across the fracture site. It strikes me that Dr. Font's treatment of spinal cord injury may operate in a similar way.

Of course this is speculation on my part and I would be interested in Dr. Font's or others' opinion of this interpretation. You can see film-clips related to his work using the search words "Osvaldo Font" . Dr. Font is also hosting an international meeting "Primer Congreso de Medicina Integral y Anti-Envejecimiento en el Caribe" in Puerto Rico from September 1st to 5th, 2010. English translation will be available at this meeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlbvdn9ljsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFH_QptVt70
Les pongo solo 2 enlaces pero a partir de ellos pueden seguir los demas.
Otra vez la TN!!.
Roberto.